Sunday, January 23, 2011

Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2011

Today i've seen many pictures of some Pre-Fall 2011 collections. Some of them were just amazing, a little part of them have disappointed me. I was expecting more, sincerly.
By the way the first one that amazed me was the Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2011 collection.
We can easlily see that the main colours are dark blue, purple, brown, black and beige.
In the picture 32, 34 and 34 we notice sequined dresses. Every outfit is classy and sophisticated.
I think you want to see the pictures haha so here we are!


I want to know your opinions :)
Do you like this Pre-Fall collection?
Can't wait to read your replies!

3 comments:

  1. Your right there have been so many Pre-Fall collection photos out there this week, it's hard to keep up! But I love this one by LV

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some dresses are definitely lovely! Thanks for showing this, at least I'll skip one of the designers when I start checking the Pre-Fall collection photos... It's a lot of homework! ;)

    If you want, take a look at the blog i started with my friend Anne-Charlotte. http://cafeaudeux.blogspot.com/
    We just started, but we have big plans =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. this is a good support for public. I had only knowledge about tech. This is really a kick.
    20110128pilipalagaga
    wholesale handbags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...