Friday, April 22, 2011

Hileeery's Designs: SHOES

Fashion design is one of my biggest passions.
This passion started since I was a kid, infact, i was usually painting fashion sketch or something like outfits!
Now I'm 20 and it is still my passion. I love drawings gowns, bodysuits, crazy dresses, bags and shoes of course.
Shoes are important in fashion, they can "fail" or "promote" many outfits.
I want to share with you all my lastest designs, three pair of shoes;
  1. The first one is inspired by futuristic/fetish/rock'n'roll/aggressive style,
  2. The second one is for everyday outfits, for women who love girly shoes,
  3. The last one is funny and modern designs. They are created for Spring/Summer collection!
Take a look and tell me your opinion :)

1



2



3

1 comment:

  1. WOW...You're sooo talented..These are beautiful sketches! Thank you for sharing your passion!

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...